Pakistani shooter Minhal Sohail bows out of Rio Olympics 2016, still manages to set new record for the country
However, Minhal still managed to secure record 413.2 points for Pakistan. She was only 2.7 points short the last player to qualify for the finals. As many as eight players qualified for the next round.
The 21-year-old Pakistani shooter also beat her two rivals from India, Apurvi Chandela and Ayonika Paul, who finished 34th and 47th respectively.
It is also worth mentioning here that Minhal Sohail was the first ever female shooter from Pakistan to participate in the Olympics.
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tests positive for coronavirus10:01 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 November 202009:34 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:27 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020