Samsung outruns Huawei in race for world's first smartphone with selfie-camera inside display
It seems the South Korean tech giant has taken the lead as it is set to launch Galaxy A8s smartphone on December 10 (Monday) just a week before the launch of Huawei’s nova 4.
Meanwhile, the design of Samsung Galaxy A8s was revealed at Chinese smartphone certification site, TENAA. The listing shows the front and rear sides of the smartphone, but sadly no new specifications are mentioned on the website.
However, rumour has it that the Galaxy A8s will feature a 6.39-inch Infinity-O display, triple camera setup on the back – 24MP f/1.7 main, 10MP f/2.4 telephoto, and 5MP f/2.2 depth cameras.
The mobile phone also has a distinct white and deep blue gradient and a fingerprint scanner on its rear side.
Huawei confirms launch of first in-screen selfie ... 05:12 PM | 3 Dec, 2018
SHENZHEN – Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei has confirmed to launch its first probably world’s first ...
The SoC on the smartphone is Snapdragon 710 chipset, coupled with 6GB of RAM and 3,300mAh battery.
- Shehbaz Sharif, son Hamza released from Lahore jail on parole04:23 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- FM Qureshi discusses Islamophobia, Kashmir situation with OIC ...03:08 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Meet Pakistan's first transgender lawyer02:20 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran to nominate Gilgit Baltistan CM today01:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Indian Navy's MiG-29K crashes into Arabian Sea, pilot missing12:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- No, Ataullah Esakhailvi is not dead!11:59 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020