NADRA blocks CNIC of former president Pervez Musharraf: report
The report said that with the CNIC's blocking, Musharraf's passport has also been blocked and accounts frozen.
The former president has also been deprived of the right to sell more than 10 properties owned by him in Pakistan. Musharraf owns four plots in Karachi, three in Islamabad among other properties, the report added.
The CNIC has not been blocked on the directives of the outgoing Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz government. The report said the outgoing interior minister Ahsan Iqbal had not issued to directives to block Musharraf's CNIC.
- 38 years of fame: Green-eyed Afghan girl from famous magazine cover ...12:20 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Lt Gen Nigar Johar becomes first woman colonel commandant of Pakistan ...11:18 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- US President Biden invites PM Imran to virtual summit on democracy10:56 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Karachi Zoo director removed after rare white lion dies of negligence09:52 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Punjab governor meets members of Scottish Parliament09:26 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021