Tajikistan keen to join China-Pakistan Economic Corridor
In an interview, Tajikistan Ambassador Sherali Saidamir Jononove said Pakistan's geo-strategic location is beneficial for the whole region.
He said Pakistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan trilateral transit trade agreement will further strengthen Pak-Tajik trade and economic relations.
To a question, the Ambassador said trade volume between Pakistan and Tajikistan will reach 500 million dollars within next two years.
He said negotiations are underway to finalise modalities for flight operation between the two countries.
The ambassador said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif will participate in the transmission line laying ceremony of CASA-1000 electricity project in Tajikistan in May next.
Tajikistan will export more than 1000MW hydel electricity to Pakistan under the project.
- WATCH - Vehari hero cops share sehri, iftar meals with TLP protesters12:18 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Green shirts arrive in Zimbabwe for T20I, Test Series11:52 AM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan’s first class cricketer shot dead for resisting robbery bid11:05 AM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Saad Rizvi placed on ATA’s fourth schedule, assets frozen, ID card ...10:28 AM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-18-Updated ...09:46 AM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021