‘It was family decision having nothing to do with Imran Khan’ Pietersen rubbishes rumors about withdrawal from PSL final
He said he took his decision before the tournament due to security concerns.
What made the situation more difficult for Imran Khan was a report by The News suggesting that when Kevin Pietersen was asked about going to Lahore for final, he cited Imran Khan's 'madness' comments and refused to land in Lahore.
It may be mentioned here that PSL chairman Najam Sethi, also confirmed on television that two of the players including Kevin Pietersen directly or indirectly communicated the message that Imran's comments dettered them from participation in high-octane final.
Moreover, Hamid Mir, in his television show also claimed that Pietersen himself confirmed that he was ready to arrive in Lahore for the PSL final before Imran made the comments in the purview of recent spree of terror attacks.
- Pakistan extends Benazir Kafalat Programme to transgender community11:17 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Security forces kill terrorist commander in North Waziristan10:50 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Iqra Aziz has the sweetest birthday wish for Yasir Hussain10:25 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Emirati themed Jazz and Opera concerts captivate visitors to ...09:59 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- 'Mastermind' of Sidhu Moose Wala’s murder detained in USA07:56 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Armeena Khan claps back at haters trolling her for her maternity ...09:22 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022