‘It was family decision having nothing to do with Imran Khan’ Pietersen rubbishes rumors about withdrawal from PSL final
He said he took his decision before the tournament due to security concerns.
What made the situation more difficult for Imran Khan was a report by The News suggesting that when Kevin Pietersen was asked about going to Lahore for final, he cited Imran Khan's 'madness' comments and refused to land in Lahore.
It may be mentioned here that PSL chairman Najam Sethi, also confirmed on television that two of the players including Kevin Pietersen directly or indirectly communicated the message that Imran's comments dettered them from participation in high-octane final.
Moreover, Hamid Mir, in his television show also claimed that Pietersen himself confirmed that he was ready to arrive in Lahore for the PSL final before Imran made the comments in the purview of recent spree of terror attacks.
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- PCB announces reserve pool of players for PSL 202206:18 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan celebrities in shock over blast in Lahore’s Anarkali Bazaar05:40 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan Navy assumes command of multinational Combined Task Force-15005:18 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- TikTok stars Kanwal Aftab and Zulqarnain tie the knot in a beautiful ...03:23 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- FBR freezes Aima Baig’s all bank accounts over unpaid income tax10:40 AM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021