ECNEC approves eight development projects worth over Rs80 billion
The ECNEC approved the following projects:
1: Upgradation/Extension of NTDC’s Telecommunication and SCADA System at a total rationalized the cost of Rs. 11,638 million.
2: Establishment of 200-bed Center of Excellence for Obstetrics & Gynecology at Rawalpindi (Revised) at a total rationalized the cost of Rs 5,301.41 million.
3: Southern Punjab Poverty Alleviation Project (SPPAP)-IFAD assisted (Revised-II) at a total rationalized the cost of Rs 7,565.78 million.
The project aims at increasing the household income, employment opportunities, vocational and enterprise training with the focus on women, provision of low-cost housing and community infrastructure development for the people of Southern Punjab.
4: Construction of Northern Bypass of Dera Ghazi Khan (18.9 km) at a total rationalized the cost of Rs 4,874.225 million.
5: Improvement & Widening of Chitral – Boomi – Mastuj – Shandur Road (153 km) at a total rationalized the cost of Rs. 16,755.5 million.
6: Construction, land acquisition, affected properties compensation and relocation of utilities for Dualization of Rawalpindi-Kahuta Road (28.4 Km) including four Lane Bridge over Sihala Railway Pass, Sihala Bypass & Kahuta Bypass at a total rationalized the cost of Rs 13,012.13 million.
7: Construction of Ziarat Mor-Kach-Harani Road (107.2 Km) and Harnai-Sanjavi Road (55.1 Km) at a total rationalized the cost of Rs 8,379.075 million.
The project aims at connecting Balochistan to Punjab.
8: Land acquisition, affected properties compensation and relocation of utilities for KKH Phase-I CPEC (Havelian-Thakot) Project (120.12 Km) – (Revised) at a total rationalized the cost of R 12,606.62 million.
The meeting was informed that early harvest projects of CPEC project were on track with 42 projects being implemented through current year's PSDP.
The meeting was also briefed on socio-economic objectives for the next Five-Year-Plan along with provincial priorities which would be aligned with national level objectives.
The ECNEC advised the provincial governments and federal ministries and organizations concerned to align their policies and plans and allocate required resources in line with the national framework.
- Pakistani athlete Najma Parveen finishes last in Tokyo Olympics11:38 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat spotted rebuking Karachi traffic cop publicly in viral ...11:24 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021