A Moroccan hijabi won the title of “Miss Arab Veil” 2018
Nisrine contested with 15 contestants who took part in this pageant, she and her fellow runner ups Egyptian Mayada Mohammad and Moroccan Elham Bo Addas were selected by the jury which consisted of political and cultural figures. Women from across the Arab world took part in this pageant making it more fun yet difficult.
In an Interview after her win she expressed her joy and happiness for winning the title, encouraged women and her followers to take part in the pageant. She even thanked her fans for all their love and support on social media.
Her fans sent her wishes from across the Arab world admiring her beauty and representations. Despite all the happy and supporting comments there was a bit of criticism on how “glorifying” Hijab is not appropriate. That’s a debate which can never end.
- Five children killed, three injured as roof collapses in Lodhran04:24 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- 4.8 magnitude earthquake jolts parts of KP04:07 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021