Pakistan PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi's son ties the knot in extravaganza of style
The wedding rituals started with Nikkah. And honestly, the bride's outfit (Mariam Nowsherwan now Mrs. Abdullah Khaqan Abbasi) was the perfect homage to the sanctity and purity of the bond of marriage.
then began the festivities with Qawalli/ Sangeet night. And what better way to amp up the night than a bit of touch of gold on velvety red.
Then came the mehndi. Beautiful shades of baby pink and hues of bronze gold added to the perfect paining of gold jewels.
Fast forward to Baraat where the tradtional red was thrown out of the window as the bride chose a beautiful shade of metallic silver paired with diamond jewels.
Then came the Walima. And the twist was something quite unexpected, but very welcomed as red was chosen as the colour of the day.
Congratulations to the happy couple. May you both share a joyous journey ahead.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:29 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports 58 new deaths, 2,357 fresh Covid cases in 24 hours09:08 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 23 September 202108:43 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Results 2021: FBISE decides not to fail any student of Class 10, 1211:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Play cricket aggressively, PM Imran advises Pakistan team ahead of ...10:55 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Aamina Sheikh and husband Omar Farooqui welcome a baby boy06:20 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Hania Amir and Ali Rehman Khan's video of jamming together wins hearts05:00 PM | 22 Sep, 2021