Pakistan PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi's son ties the knot in extravaganza of style
The wedding rituals started with Nikkah. And honestly, the bride's outfit (Mariam Nowsherwan now Mrs. Abdullah Khaqan Abbasi) was the perfect homage to the sanctity and purity of the bond of marriage.
then began the festivities with Qawalli/ Sangeet night. And what better way to amp up the night than a bit of touch of gold on velvety red.
Then came the mehndi. Beautiful shades of baby pink and hues of bronze gold added to the perfect paining of gold jewels.
Fast forward to Baraat where the tradtional red was thrown out of the window as the bride chose a beautiful shade of metallic silver paired with diamond jewels.
Then came the Walima. And the twist was something quite unexpected, but very welcomed as red was chosen as the colour of the day.
Congratulations to the happy couple. May you both share a joyous journey ahead.
- PAKvWI: Rain frustrates Pakistan's bid to win West Indies T20I series11:58 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan hopeful India will ‘act fairly’ as head of UNSC11:44 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Balloon with Quaid-e-Azam’s pictures panics Indian officials in ...11:17 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Arab Parliament speaker arrives in Pakistan on first visit to boost ...10:09 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Three women’s seats add to PTI’s strength in AJK assembly09:10 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Mustafa Qureshi, wife Rubina Qureshi test positive for coronavirus04:47 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video in bold dress goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021