Mufti Kifayatullah just said “Wiki” of WikiLeaks is Jemima Khan's cousin and Pakistanis can't stop joking about it
LAHORE- All thanks to MuftiKifayatullah, Jemima Khan just discovered that she has a cousin Wiki from Wikileaks! LOL!
Naturally, this had to reach Jemima Khan who found her “cousin” conspiring a Zionist agenda with PM Imran Khan super hilarious.
For those who don’t speak Urdu - apparently I have a first cousin called “Wiki” - who set up Wikileaks- which is a Zionist tool, supporting Imran Khan’s Zionist agenda. This from a so called Islamic scholar/ cleric.... “Wiki’ cousin hai Jemima ka” 🤣🤣🤣 https://t.co/BaWmWyPxFt— Jemima Goldsmith (@Jemima_Khan) November 6, 2019
" For those who don’t speak Urdu - apparently I have a first cousin called “Wiki” - who set up Wikileaks- which is a Zionist tool, supporting Imran Khan’s Zionist agenda. This from a so-called Islamic scholar/ cleric.... “Wiki’ cousin hai Jemima ka,” wrote Jemima.
The comment from Mufti Kifayatullah and Jemima's Tweet soon went viral and the internet is having a great time:
Wese Molana sahb aise logoon ko yahan lakr phas gaya hai ... Media k samne bechare kuch bhe bolna shro hojate hen ...— Saddam Korai (@saddamkorai) November 6, 2019
Molana ko chahye tha dharne se pehle inko 3months ka Course karwate 😂😂
Mufti Sahab ne kyaa story bnae hai....Apne pas se.😂😂😂Hansi arhi thi vicky wali BT pe.— ᴡᴀʀɪsʜᴍᴀ ғᴀᴛɪᴍᴀ~ᴡв🔮 (@WarishmaF) November 6, 2019
An experienced troll should create a profile named "JemimaKaCousinVicky" .. oh, the fun that can be had trolling these libraleens and their pet mullahs! 😁😁😁— Shahzeb (@schaazzz) November 6, 2019
Please let us have some entertainment in Pakistan. We are an entertainment starved nations and these ignorant political Mullahs provide us enough circus acts to keep us laughing for weeks.— Mir Mohammad Alikhan (@MirMAKOfficial) November 6, 2019
In the meanwhile, @Jemima_Khan, please give my regards to your cousin Wiki.
Kya ye comedy show hai— Amit Sanghvi (@AmitSan62579116) November 7, 2019
Every Pakistani ie enjoying his this nonsense— Major Muhammad Arif (Retired) (@marifthahim) November 6, 2019
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP chief Khadim Hussain Rizvi among 86 awarded 55-year jail sentences08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Air Marshal Ahmer Shehzad appointed as Vice Chief of Air Staff07:38 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran wants 'meaningful negotiations' with Shehbaz Sharif over CEC ...07:26 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- HUAWEI Y9 Prime 64 GB version with pop-up camera goes on sale05:50 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019