Another IBA student found working for a banned outfit
According to Karachi CTD In-charge Mazhar Mashwani, suspect Muhammad Owais Raheel was a graduate of the reputable NED University of Engineering and Technology as well as held a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the prestigious Institute of Business Administration (IBA) in Karachi.
Mashwani went on to say that a large number of pamphlets were recovered from Owais’s possession, adding that it was his responsibility to distribute leaflets of HuT in mosques located in Clifton and Defence areas of the city.
Owais told the interrogators that he stayed in contact with the help of the communication software ‘Viber’ with his other companions, who are residents of Malir, Landhi and Model Colony in Karachi.
- Lionel Messi wins Ballon d’Or 2021 to claim record seventh title01:00 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- IHC CJ directs Rana Shamim to submit written reply, original ...12:20 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- PTA grants license to Select Technologies11:35 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:25 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021