Police, Rangers hold flag march in capital ahead of Muharram
The flag march started from Pakistan Sports Complex and culminated at the same point after passing through Aabpara Chowk, Imambargah Al Murtaza G-9/4 to Imambargah Al Sadiq in G-9/2, F-10 Market, F-11 Markez, Bhekha Syedan, Golra Shareef, G-11 Markaz, G-10 Markaz, G-9 Markaz, Karachi Company and Kashmir Highway.
Saddar Zone SP Zeeshan Haider led the march in which SDPOs and SHOs of Saddar Zone, officials of Pakistan Rangers, traffic police, police commandos, Rescue 15 and police patrol were present.
SSP-Operations Sajid Kiani said that the police have ensured comprehensive security arrangements for the holy month.
He added that the purpose of this flag march was to show preparations of the police and other law enforcement agencies during Muhrram to counter any threat and to maintain peace in the city.
SSP Kiani also directed all the SDPOs and the SHOs to make effective security arrangements in this regard in their respective areas while police would maintain a close liaison with peace committees and organisers of Muharram congregations and processions.
- Indian PM Modi wishes Muslim on Eid Milad-un-Nabi05:42 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Hundreds flock to celebrate birthday of Holy Prophet at Iraq’s ...03:38 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Yashma Gill shares adorable photos from her birthday bash03:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021