Massive march towards UN office in occupied Kashmir to be held today
Call for the march has been given by the Joint Resistance Leadership.
It is also aimed at asking the UN to impress upon India to shun violence and resolve Kashmir dispute in accordance with the Kashmiris’ aspirations by implementing the relevant resolutions of the World Body, Kashmir Media Service reported.
Meanwhile, the Indian forces have imposed curfew and restrictions in Srinagar and other towns to prevent a march towards the UN office at Sonawar in Srinagar, today.
The authorities have deployed Indian troops and police personnel in strength in Srinagar to thwart people from conducting the march while all roads leading to the UN office have been sealed.
Occupied Kashmir is observing complete shutdown for the 91st consecutive day, today, on the call of Hurriyet leadership against the civilian killings by Indian forces in the Kashmir Valley during the last three months.
- SnackVideo and PUBG Hashtag Challenge was a Brilliant Success10:42 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- LHC acquits blasphemy convict after 11 years in jail10:26 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan reports first confirmed case of new coronavirus variant ...09:58 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Aisam Qureshi inaugurates PTF's JTI Program at DPS09:47 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan's active COVID cases drop below 10,000 after one year09:26 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021