Massive march towards UN office in occupied Kashmir to be held today
Call for the march has been given by the Joint Resistance Leadership.
It is also aimed at asking the UN to impress upon India to shun violence and resolve Kashmir dispute in accordance with the Kashmiris’ aspirations by implementing the relevant resolutions of the World Body, Kashmir Media Service reported.
Meanwhile, the Indian forces have imposed curfew and restrictions in Srinagar and other towns to prevent a march towards the UN office at Sonawar in Srinagar, today.
The authorities have deployed Indian troops and police personnel in strength in Srinagar to thwart people from conducting the march while all roads leading to the UN office have been sealed.
Occupied Kashmir is observing complete shutdown for the 91st consecutive day, today, on the call of Hurriyet leadership against the civilian killings by Indian forces in the Kashmir Valley during the last three months.
- Nora Fatehi, Jacqueline Fernandez summoned again in money laundering ...11:30 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- PDM announces anti-government protests over rising inflation, poverty10:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Hindu extremists force Muslim girl to take off hijab in India (VIDEO)09:36 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup 2021 – Bangladesh opt to field first against Scotland07:52 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Watch: Trailer of ‘The Batman’ is out now07:42 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral05:43 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021