Pro-Raheel Sharif banners resurface with new slogans
The banners, with General Raheel Sharif's picture, have been installed alongside various main roads in Karachi, including Shahrah-e-Faisal, Samaa reported.
The banners bear a new slogan “nothing else, only Pakistan,” apparently asking the army chief to ‘move forward for the sake of Pakistan.’
The banners also bear picture of two army officers, without mentioning their names, and photo of Mian Muhammad Kamran, the Chairman of the party, who was arrested in July this year after these banners had emerged in different cities including Islamabad.
The party is also registered in the Election Commission of Pakistan.
- Pakistan reports drop in COVID cases with 893 new infections09:37 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:13 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price crosses Rs137 per litre as govt announces new rates08:55 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 16 October 202108:38 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021