Hackers deface Hum TV website for airing 'Vulgar Dramas'
Hackers, in their message on the defaced homepage, said the vulgarity in HUM TV’s dramas is increasing with time and in fact nudity scenes have made to mainstream Pakistani dramas.
They said that each and every drama, now a days, has some kind of vulgarity or even nudity, which is totally unacceptable for a Muslim country like Pakistan, ProPakistani reported.
Hacked on defense day, Hackers started their greeting message with Defence Day wishes and said that PEMRA was not playing its due role in regulating TV shows.
They said “the Pakistani TV channels are spreading anti-Pakistan sentiments that also contain vulgarity”. The morning shows have become immoral, vulgar and semi-nude, they added.
Hackers said that such kind of vulgarity in dramas and other TV shows is responsible for recent suicide of two young teenagers who killed each other in school premises as their parents were not allowing their marriage.
Hackers warned that such incidents will only increase if this vulgarity and immorality isn’t stopped.
Hackers even included three clips of HUM TV dramas, which - according to them - are vulgar enough to be played on mainstream TV channel.
Here are clips that are shown on defaced Home Page of HUM TV - to prove a point and not to promote them - that are classified as vulgar by hackers.
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders10:17 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021