Lala Textiles hosted a lunch to celebrate the start of Fashion Pakistan Week 2016 at Café Aylanto!
In attendance were designers, media personalities, TDAP representatives, stylists and socialites alike, including: Aamna Aqeel, Huma Adnan, Deepak Perwani, Maheen Karim, Mahin Hussain, Obaid Sheikh, Sanam Chaudhri, Wardha Saleem, Mohsin Sayeed, Hadia Khan,Zaheer Abbas, Mohsin Ali, Huma Adnan, Tapu Javeri, Ayaz Anis, Raana Khan, Frieha Altaf, Saeed Tamimi, Rabia Javeri, Olivier Lapidus, Imran Kureishi, Aamir Lakhani, Muneera Lakhani, Tara Uzra Dawood, Zehra Javeri, Fareshteh Aslam, Andleeb Rana and Sarwat Gilani just to name a few.
Lala Textiles was introduced to the runway ‘SHEEN’ S/S ’16 Fabric, Print and Embroideries on Thursday April 7th 2016. Inspired by shimmer and all that glitters; ‘SHEEN’ embodies the use of the finest fabrics in hues of gold accompanied by signature stones embellishments and sequences of Zari embroidery interpreted across a range of silhouettes.
Indeed, having started in Pakistan in 1947, the Lala Textiles brand has today grown to encompass seven diverse retail brands providing accessible summer; midsummer and winter fabric ranges. Today, with their multiple decades of seasoned experience, the Lala brand continues to provide quality material through custom prints throughout the year and has expanded exponentially within Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, the Middle East and the UK. The brand is best known for their seasoned experience in manufactured, producing and retailing quality textile with a commitment to principled trade.
- FM Qureshi discusses Islamophobia, Kashmir situation with OIC ...03:08 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Meet Pakistan's first transgender lawyer02:20 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran to nominate Gilgit Baltistan CM today01:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Indian Navy's MiG-29K crashes into Arabian Sea, pilot missing12:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Three killed as fire rages at factory in Karachi’s Orangi12:17 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020