Lala Textiles hosted a lunch to celebrate the start of Fashion Pakistan Week 2016 at Café Aylanto!
In attendance were designers, media personalities, TDAP representatives, stylists and socialites alike, including: Aamna Aqeel, Huma Adnan, Deepak Perwani, Maheen Karim, Mahin Hussain, Obaid Sheikh, Sanam Chaudhri, Wardha Saleem, Mohsin Sayeed, Hadia Khan,Zaheer Abbas, Mohsin Ali, Huma Adnan, Tapu Javeri, Ayaz Anis, Raana Khan, Frieha Altaf, Saeed Tamimi, Rabia Javeri, Olivier Lapidus, Imran Kureishi, Aamir Lakhani, Muneera Lakhani, Tara Uzra Dawood, Zehra Javeri, Fareshteh Aslam, Andleeb Rana and Sarwat Gilani just to name a few.
Lala Textiles was introduced to the runway ‘SHEEN’ S/S ’16 Fabric, Print and Embroideries on Thursday April 7th 2016. Inspired by shimmer and all that glitters; ‘SHEEN’ embodies the use of the finest fabrics in hues of gold accompanied by signature stones embellishments and sequences of Zari embroidery interpreted across a range of silhouettes.
Indeed, having started in Pakistan in 1947, the Lala Textiles brand has today grown to encompass seven diverse retail brands providing accessible summer; midsummer and winter fabric ranges. Today, with their multiple decades of seasoned experience, the Lala brand continues to provide quality material through custom prints throughout the year and has expanded exponentially within Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, the Middle East and the UK. The brand is best known for their seasoned experience in manufactured, producing and retailing quality textile with a commitment to principled trade.
- ‘Historic moment’ – Islamabad airport handles first cargo for ...06:29 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Social media reacts to whooping hike in petrol price in Pakistan05:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Sindh Governor goes historically wrong as he talks about Pakistan's ...02:40 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran's Banigala house lit up ahead of Eid Milad-un-Nabi01:43 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi all praise for co-stars Bilal Abbas Khan and Sajal Aly10:48 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021