PTI changes foundation-day rally venue
ISLAMABAD (Web Desk) – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) on Friday announced to change its foundation-day rally venue from Islamabad’s D-Chowk to F-9 Park.
According to sources, the venue has been changed after district administration denied permission for holding public rally at D-Chowk.
Last week, Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan announced that there will be no public gathering of any sort in the Red Zone in the future and directed CDA to start dismantling the stadium at Parade Lane, popularly referred to as D-Chowk.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020