PTI changes foundation-day rally venue
According to sources, the venue has been changed after district administration denied permission for holding public rally at D-Chowk.
Last week, Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan announced that there will be no public gathering of any sort in the Red Zone in the future and directed CDA to start dismantling the stadium at Parade Lane, popularly referred to as D-Chowk.
- Jazz draws public ire for internet service suspension01:56 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- 19 die as passenger bus plunges into ravine in Balochistan's Shirani ...12:43 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Military leadership authorised to hold talks with TTP, says Rana Sana11:20 AM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Nida Yasir teases fans with beach video10:47 AM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars react to recent hike in petrol prices11:14 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan's sports superstar Shoaib Akhtar leaves for Hajj06:15 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Noor Zafar Khan reveals her latest celebrity crush07:37 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022