Saba Qamar to star opposite Irrfan Khan in debut Bollywood film
"Jurassic World" star Irrfan Khan will play male lead role in the film. The movie, reportedly, has a story just like Deepika Padukone's "Piku," in which the female lead role is dominating.
Telling about details of her debut Bollywood film, Saba Qamar said that its a family oriented movie which features the tale of relationship between a husband and his wife.
The movie will be produced under the umbrella of Illuminati Films, while the director of "Pyaar Ke Side Effects," Saket Chaudhry will direct the movie.
Currently, Qamar is busy in shooting her second Pakistani film named "Lahore Say Agay" and she is expected to start filming the Bollywood project in July this year.
- First PIA flight to Oman’s Salalah airport receives water cannon ...07:05 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- ‘Historic moment’ – Islamabad airport handles first cargo for ...06:29 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Social media reacts to whooping hike in petrol price in Pakistan05:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- TECNO successfully completes Islamabad matches for the PUBG Campus ...04:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi all praise for co-stars Bilal Abbas Khan and Sajal Aly10:48 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021