Saba Qamar to star opposite Irrfan Khan in debut Bollywood film
"Jurassic World" star Irrfan Khan will play male lead role in the film. The movie, reportedly, has a story just like Deepika Padukone's "Piku," in which the female lead role is dominating.
Telling about details of her debut Bollywood film, Saba Qamar said that its a family oriented movie which features the tale of relationship between a husband and his wife.
The movie will be produced under the umbrella of Illuminati Films, while the director of "Pyaar Ke Side Effects," Saket Chaudhry will direct the movie.
Currently, Qamar is busy in shooting her second Pakistani film named "Lahore Say Agay" and she is expected to start filming the Bollywood project in July this year.
- Samba Bank, Techlogix join hands to introduce Digital Lending03:13 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Arzoo Raja Case, 44-year old husband charged for rape of minor03:00 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- HEC ends two-year BA/BSc degree programmes02:24 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- PAF first female fighter pilot Marium Mukhtiar being remembered on ...01:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- VIDEO – Driver crashes his brand new car into showroom wall12:53 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020