Saba Qamar to star opposite Irrfan Khan in debut Bollywood film
"Jurassic World" star Irrfan Khan will play male lead role in the film. The movie, reportedly, has a story just like Deepika Padukone's "Piku," in which the female lead role is dominating.
Telling about details of her debut Bollywood film, Saba Qamar said that its a family oriented movie which features the tale of relationship between a husband and his wife.
The movie will be produced under the umbrella of Illuminati Films, while the director of "Pyaar Ke Side Effects," Saket Chaudhry will direct the movie.
Currently, Qamar is busy in shooting her second Pakistani film named "Lahore Say Agay" and she is expected to start filming the Bollywood project in July this year.
- House of Allama Iqbal's daughter-in-law raided ahead of PTI's long ...01:12 PM | 24 May, 2022
- NFTP opens admissions for freelancers nationwide12:49 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Policeman shot dead in Lahore raid amid crackdown on PTI workers12:32 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Political cousin who? Tahirul Qadri tells his supporters not to join ...11:57 AM | 24 May, 2022
- UN to honour posthumously six Pakistani peacekeeper troops11:04 AM | 24 May, 2022
- Minal Khan's new selfies with shirtless Ahsan at beach go viral06:41 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Abrarul Haq slams Karan Johar for stealing ‘Nach Punjaban’05:54 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Watch - Indian singer Arijit Singh says he is coming to Pakistan05:30 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022