ICC clears West Indies' Sunil Narine to bowl in IPL
According to an announcement, Narine, who was banned by International Cricket Council (ICC) for having illegal bowling action, can participate in the T20 league as a bowler. The cricketer is expected to miss the initial games however, because he is currently in Trinidad to attend funeral of a close relative.
West Indies' spinner was ranked number at ICC Ranking when umpires reported his bowling action for violating 15 degree rule. Narine was also banned during last year’s IPL by the Indian cricket board.
In the last three editions of IPL, Narine was lucky to pick 67 wickets. He was included in West Indies' World T20 squad, however, he was dropped for being unfit to play, Reports also suggested that he is not as effective as previously with his remodeled bowling action.
- Orange Line officials brutally thrash labourers for taking shelter ...11:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Non-bailable arrest warrants issued for Suleman Shehbaz in money ...11:25 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran talks about Broadsheet revelations, Chan's resignation in ...11:09 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- North Korea unveils ‘world's most powerful’ weapon10:29 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- 'One marriage only,' Akhundzada issues unprecedented guidelines for ...09:51 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- What is the relationship between PM Imran Khan's wife Bushra Bibi and ...05:27 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Tahmina Javed enters Pakistan's drama industry07:30 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Mathira reveals about her relationship with ex-husband06:17 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021