ICC clears West Indies' Sunil Narine to bowl in IPL
According to an announcement, Narine, who was banned by International Cricket Council (ICC) for having illegal bowling action, can participate in the T20 league as a bowler. The cricketer is expected to miss the initial games however, because he is currently in Trinidad to attend funeral of a close relative.
West Indies' spinner was ranked number at ICC Ranking when umpires reported his bowling action for violating 15 degree rule. Narine was also banned during last year’s IPL by the Indian cricket board.
In the last three editions of IPL, Narine was lucky to pick 67 wickets. He was included in West Indies' World T20 squad, however, he was dropped for being unfit to play, Reports also suggested that he is not as effective as previously with his remodeled bowling action.
- Experts say one of four elephants in Pakistan needs urgent surgery11:55 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to host OIC foreign ministers’ meeting on Afghanistan on ...11:25 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Vernon Philander pens heartfelt good-bye message for Pakistan team10:56 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Petroleum prices in Pakistan to remain unchanged in December10:19 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Deepika Padukone stuns in a gorgeous saree by Pakistani designer04:58 PM | 30 Nov, 2021