ICC clears West Indies' Sunil Narine to bowl in IPL
According to an announcement, Narine, who was banned by International Cricket Council (ICC) for having illegal bowling action, can participate in the T20 league as a bowler. The cricketer is expected to miss the initial games however, because he is currently in Trinidad to attend funeral of a close relative.
West Indies' spinner was ranked number at ICC Ranking when umpires reported his bowling action for violating 15 degree rule. Narine was also banned during last year’s IPL by the Indian cricket board.
In the last three editions of IPL, Narine was lucky to pick 67 wickets. He was included in West Indies' World T20 squad, however, he was dropped for being unfit to play, Reports also suggested that he is not as effective as previously with his remodeled bowling action.
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020