ICC clears West Indies' Sunil Narine to bowl in IPL
According to an announcement, Narine, who was banned by International Cricket Council (ICC) for having illegal bowling action, can participate in the T20 league as a bowler. The cricketer is expected to miss the initial games however, because he is currently in Trinidad to attend funeral of a close relative.
West Indies' spinner was ranked number at ICC Ranking when umpires reported his bowling action for violating 15 degree rule. Narine was also banned during last year’s IPL by the Indian cricket board.
In the last three editions of IPL, Narine was lucky to pick 67 wickets. He was included in West Indies' World T20 squad, however, he was dropped for being unfit to play, Reports also suggested that he is not as effective as previously with his remodeled bowling action.
- India invites Pakistan, other regional powers for NSA-level talks on ...09:00 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- World’s largest copy of Quran being made in Pakistan07:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- First PIA flight to Oman’s Salalah airport receives water cannon ...07:05 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- ‘Historic moment’ – Islamabad airport handles first cargo for ...06:29 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi all praise for co-stars Bilal Abbas Khan and Sajal Aly10:48 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021