Why these Maa G burgers are already a hit with Rawalpindi foodies?
Among the local cuisine, international cuisine and fast food are also popular in the major cities of Pakistan. You can find Chinese food, fast food, beverages, Mediterranean cuisine along to roadsides.
One such burger spot is getting super-hit in Rawalpindi and the reason is not only food taste. The spot is known as the Maa G burgers and is being run by a 50-year-old woman, Sabeela Bibi, who is using the profit for running her household expenses, for paying her children's schooling and her sick husband's medical bills.
Sabeela Bibi started the initiative after her husband got serious health issues of stomach, liver, and kidney. It was the time when she decided to take care of the household expenses.
The citizens of Rawalpindi love eating Maa G burgers and they visit seldom to fill their tummies with the tasty variety of freshly made burgers.
Maa G burgers are available in egg, chicken, Shami, zinger and beef burgers option. While talking about the popular food stall, a visitor shared by news channel 'Samaa TV' that "He is visiting the stall for the second time and he would definitely be back, You can bring your families here". Another visitor stated that " It was great to see a woman working".
So, are you planning to visit Maa G burgers any sooner? Let us know in the comments box below.
More power to you, Maa G. Spread the word, guys!
- Pakistan proclaims new law to protect rights of journalists10:57 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Lt Gen Sarfraz Ali formally installed as Colonel Commandant of Azad ...09:07 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- British lawmakers laud Pakistan’s role in Afghanistan peace process08:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan issues visas to Indian pilgrims to visit Hindu shrine in ...07:53 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's new romantic video goes viral05:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Syra Yousuf spills the beans about co-parenting and divorce06:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021