Pakistan Army destroys Indian post in retaliation to unprovoked firing across LoC
According to the military’s media wing, the Indian forces targeted a funeral across the Line of Control (LoC) in which two people were dead and one woman injured.
Pakistan Army responded in a professional manner against Indian aggression and destroyed its post. In retaliatory firing, one Indian soldier killed and 4-5 injured.
During the same month, a child was injured when Indian security forces resorted to unprovoked firing at civilian population across the LoC near Battal sector.
On Oct 24, two women were killed and six others wounded in heavy Indian shelling in the Leepa valley of Muzaffarabad division.
According to military sources, India has committed around 1,141 ceasefire violations this year — the highest compared to other years since November 2003, when the two armies had struck a historic truce agreement.
As a result of the violations, 42 civilians (24 of them men and 18 women) have lost their lives while another 248 have sustained injuries in different areas of AJK in the ongoing year, according to the State Disaster Management Authority.
- Avenfield case – NAB to auction Nawaz Sharif’s properties in ...09:25 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Babar Masih wins Pakistan silver medal at IBSF 6-Red Snooker World Cup08:42 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran meets Pakistan’s T20 World Cup squad tomorrow08:11 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- New Zealand makes arrests over KFC meals smuggling07:46 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Juhi Chawla shares a throwback clip from her first TV show03:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2021