Shehbaz Sharif undergoes medical checkup in Lahore
According to sources, the medical board carried out blood pressure, sugar and other tests of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) president and found the tests normal.
The doctors had advised Shehbaz Sharif to stay in a well-ventilated room and to take care of his diet properly. The medical team was also directed to inspect the back and knees of the lawmaker.
The PML-N president had earlier battled cancer and during an appearance before an accountability court in Lahore, the politician complained that he has blood cancer but was not being permitted medical check-up by National Accountability Bureau (NAB) officials.
Shehbaz has been in NAB’s custody since October 5 in connection to the Ashiana Iqbal Housing Scheme case in which Rs 14 billion were allegedly embezzled.
Sharif’s wife, Tehmina had clarified in October that the politician was not suffering from cancer.
On December 6, the Accountability Court had sent Shehbaz Sharif to jail on judicial remand after his previous physical remand ended in the case.
- Pakistan reports drop in COVID cases with 893 new infections09:37 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:13 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price crosses Rs137 per litre as govt announces new rates08:55 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 16 October 202108:38 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021