LHC finally declares Ayyan’s bail plea maintainable
The court removed its earlier objection on the bail plea of Ayyan and decided to hear her application.
Earlier, the LHC declared bail plea of Ayyan was not maintainable on the ground that a petition for bail had already been rejected by the court.
Read more : ‘Ayyan Ali is five months pregnant’
Khurrum Latif Khosa, the counsel for Ayyan said that the earlier rejected plea was against a customs court, while the fresh bail plea is directly addresses the LHC.
LHC justice Justice Abdul Sami took her lawyer’s view into consideration and said that a separate bail petition before the LHC is maintainable.
In her application, Ayyan sought bail, having the stance that she went to the airport to hand the money over to her brother who was arriving there via an Emirates flight.
It is pertinent to mention here that Ayyan Ali is under detention in Adiala Jail in a money-laundering case.
- Bill Gates daughter marries Muslim millionaire Nayel Nassar11:33 AM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani student invents ‘smart shoes’ to improve lives of ...11:01 AM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Tarin appointed as PM Imran’s aide on finance and revenue10:28 AM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Noted journalist and poet Dr Ajmal Niazi passes away in Lahore09:57 AM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:32 AM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021