My family has returned all debt money: CM Punjab
Sharif said that he and his brother Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif paid all the debts, he was addressing a news conference.
He said that he possesses all the clearance letters from different banks stating that there is no debt outstanding.
"I am proud to say that we paid off all the debts that we were supposed to pay for Ittefaq Foundries," Sharif said.
He said that former President Pervez Musharraf filed the Ittefaq Foundries reference to seek revenge from the brothers.
"The dictator forcefully sent us on exile and filed fake references against us," Sharif added.
He said that Pervez Musharraf wrote off debts of several politicians returning them favour for supporting his dictatorship.
- 19-year-old Shehroze Kashif becomes youngest Pakistani to summit ...11:24 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Karachi cops told to halt crackdown against unvaccinated citizens10:49 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- 12-year-old girl abducted, gang-raped by four men in Gojra10:27 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- ‘The only way forward’ – PM Imran calls for strengthening ...09:57 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:29 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Firdous Jamal's comments about Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid trigger ...03:24 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer's wedding festivities kickstart03:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2021