My family has returned all debt money: CM Punjab
Sharif said that he and his brother Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif paid all the debts, he was addressing a news conference.
He said that he possesses all the clearance letters from different banks stating that there is no debt outstanding.
"I am proud to say that we paid off all the debts that we were supposed to pay for Ittefaq Foundries," Sharif said.
He said that former President Pervez Musharraf filed the Ittefaq Foundries reference to seek revenge from the brothers.
"The dictator forcefully sent us on exile and filed fake references against us," Sharif added.
He said that Pervez Musharraf wrote off debts of several politicians returning them favour for supporting his dictatorship.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021