Maryam says PTI’s long march not against govt, but ‘establishment’
LAHORE – PML-N Vice-President Maryam Nawaz and daughter of former premier Maryam Nawaz said that Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan's long march is not against the incumbent government, but the establishment.
Addressing a press conference in Lahore, Maryam said the ousted PM does not threaten us but he threatens the state institutions in his speeches.
Lambasting PTI chairman, Maryam mentioned that PTI chief wants to create anarchy in Pakistan by plotting against the state institutions.
نائب صدر پاکستان مسلم لیگ ن مریم نواز شریف کی میڈیا سے گفتگو https://t.co/2jjWqHZczJ— PML(N) (@pmln_org) May 24, 2022
She further mentioned that courts should not pay heed to social media and do what is interest of the country. Courts should avoid the person who abuses institutions.
Shehbaz Sharif will remain Prime Minister and the former premier should accept this reality, the PML-N leader said. Maryam mentioned that decisions will be made by state and not by Imran Khan, as she blasted at PTI chief ahead of much anticipated long march.
The daughter of PML-N supremo has strongly condemned the killing of a policeman during a raid on the house of a Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) worker in Lahore’s Model Town area.
She went on to criticise the PTI leadership for not condemning the killing of the cop, saying it has exposed Imran Khan as he did not utter a word in condemnation of the incident.
Before starting the press conference in Lahore, the PML-N vice president removed mic of private news channel from the table, accusing the media house of propaganda against state institutions and the ruling party.
Govt to stop PTI's long march toward Islamabad, ... 04:58 PM | 24 May, 2022
ISLAMABAD – Sharif led federal government has announced not to permit the former ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf ...
Earlier in the day, Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah announced that the coalition government will not allow the former ruling party to hold its long march on May 25, saying the law will take its course to stop PTI from ‘propagating their misleading agenda’.
Ex-PM Imran says nation watching neutrals’ role ... 04:09 PM | 24 May, 2022
PESHAWAR – Amid the ongoing crackdown against the workers and leaders of his party, the former prime minister ...
- vivo Y55 launched in Pakistan, price, camera, full specifications04:30 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan Railways to run three special trains on Eidul Adha03:28 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Top Pakistani general discusses bilateral security with Iranian ...03:05 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Asad Rauf: Former ICC umpire not ashamed to sell second-hand items in ...02:44 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani forces kill three terrorists in North Waziristan operation02:14 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Mahira Khan shares tips to get viral on social media01:33 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Model Fia Khan faces backlash over bold pregnancy photoshoot11:51 AM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Hareem Farooq and Imran Abbas channel 70s vibes in latest BTS video11:00 AM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022