‘Assalam-u-Alaikum, Pakistan’: Virat Kohli supports Wasim Akram fragrance line in video
The Pakistani legend recently on his 50th birthday collaborated with Juniad Jamshed’s lifestyle brand, J. Fragrances and launched his very own perfume ‘414’ in honor of his 414 wickets in Test cricket.
Beginning the message with a warm ‘Assalam-u-Alaikum everyone in Pakistan’, Kohli went on heaping praise on Akram for his cricketing achievements. He also said that he looked forward to the range of perfumes that was being unveiled by the bowling great.
Spin great Shane Warne and Pakistan’s T20 skipper Shahid Afridi have also posted video messages on social networking platforms through their respective accounts to congratulate Akram on the perfume launch.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Earthquake jolts parts of Karachi10:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021