Uproar in the NA Khawaja Asif calls Shireen Mazari "tractor trolley"
The incident was triggered when Khawaja Asif, who was participating in the budget debate, was interrupted by Shireen Mazari, who began chanting slogans in the middle of his speech. In response, the minister requested NA Speaker Ayaz Sadiq to silence "this tractor trolley".
As a result, opposition lawmakers started protesting, and urged Khawaja Asif to apologize for his disparaging comments. The incident led to an exchange of harsh words between different MNAs.
NA Speaker, on the other hand, expunged the remarks of the Defense Minister from the Assembly proceedings to calm down the opposition lawmakers.
PTI lawmakers, however, did not relent and staged a walk out from the Assembly in protest.
- Pakistan to host OIC foreign ministers’ meeting on Afghanistan on ...01:53 AM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Vernon Philander pens heartfelt good-bye message for Pakistan team10:56 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Petroleum prices in Pakistan to remain unchanged in December10:19 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan President filled with remorse for using Governor House as ...09:02 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Deepika Padukone stuns in a gorgeous saree by Pakistani designer04:58 PM | 30 Nov, 2021