PSX gains 302pts to close at 49,754 on Wednesday
The stocks recorded the highest trading level of 49778.21 points and lowest level of 49422.89 points, with the volume of over 95,415,670 shares and value of Rs 8.863 billion. As many as 386 companies were active; of which 206 advanced, 159 declined and 21 remained unchanged.
Lottee Chemical was the volume leader with 28.33 million shares, shedding Rs 0.49 to finish at Rs 11.32. It was followed by Aisha Steel Mill with 15.83 million shares, adding Rs 0.95 to end at Rs 23.27 and Sui South Gas with 15.15 million shares, adding Rs 1.48 to close at Rs 45.21.
The top three gainers were Bata with price per share of 4305, Nestle Pakistan with price per share of 9300 and Philip Morris Pakistan share of 2455.54.
The top three losers were Wyeth Pak Ltd with price per share of 2793.37, Sanofi-Aventis with price per share of 2297.80 and Sapphire Textile per share of 1218.
- PSL 2020 - Multan Sultans beat Lahore Qalandars by 7 wickets06:32 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Iraq appreciates professionalism of Pakistani Armed Forces05:49 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Takaful Pakistan Limited is now Salaam Takaful Limited05:38 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Feb 26 – Pakistan celebrates botched Indian 'surgical strike' at ...04:52 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Atif Aslam releases teaser for his upcoming song Raat02:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new video for Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari takes social media ...03:22 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021