China calls on India, Pakistan to resolve Kashmir crisis
"China’s position on Kashmir issue is clear and consistent. We call on India and Pakistan to engage in dialogue and consultation on all issues, including Kashmir issue, and consolidate mutual trust," Geng Shuang said during his briefing when asked to comment on the ongoing visit of Prime Minister Imran Khan to China and whether the Kashmir issue would be figured during talks of the leadership of two countries.
The spokesperson said it was in line with interest of both the countries and common aspiration of the world.
Prime Minister Khan will meet President Xi Jinping, Prime Minister Li Keqiang and Chairman Li Zhanshu to exchange views, and sign a cooperation document.
"Prime Minister Khan will also attend the closing ceremony of International Horticultural Exhibition," he added.
"We have strategic mutual trust and advancing practical cooperation. Our cooperation in CPEC (China Pakistan Economic Corridor) is bringing more outcomes to our peoples," he added.
- Northern’s Haider Ali trends on Twitter after blasting batting in ...06:42 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Indian national held for crossing into Pakistan illegally, booked ...05:55 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Vice Admiral Amjad Niazi appointed new Pakistan Navy chief05:33 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- PTI’s Firdous Naqvi resigns as Sindh opposition leader05:22 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Lion King sequel officially in the works01:46 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020