China calls on India, Pakistan to resolve Kashmir crisis
BEIJING - A Chinese Foreign Ministry's spokesperson Tuesday reiterated that China 's position on Kashmir was clear and consistent, and called upon India and Pakistan to engage in dialogue to resolve the issue and consolidate mutual trust.
"China’s position on Kashmir issue is clear and consistent. We call on India and Pakistan to engage in dialogue and consultation on all issues, including Kashmir issue, and consolidate mutual trust," Geng Shuang said during his briefing when asked to comment on the ongoing visit of Prime Minister Imran Khan to China and whether the Kashmir issue would be figured during talks of the leadership of two countries.
The spokesperson said it was in line with interest of both the countries and common aspiration of the world.
Prime Minister Khan will meet President Xi Jinping, Prime Minister Li Keqiang and Chairman Li Zhanshu to exchange views, and sign a cooperation document.
"Prime Minister Khan will also attend the closing ceremony of International Horticultural Exhibition," he added.
"We have strategic mutual trust and advancing practical cooperation. Our cooperation in CPEC (China Pakistan Economic Corridor) is bringing more outcomes to our peoples," he added.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019