Pakistan shares assessment/feedback from the IoK with Chinese leadership: FM Qureshi
BEIJING - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said Pakistan shared its assessment and feedback from the Indian Occupied Kashmir (IoK) with the Chinese leadership.
While talking to the media at Diaoyutai State Guest House in Beijing, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said both the sides also discussed the Afghan peace process.
The foreign minister said the Chinese leadership had been taken into confidence on all the issues.
Regarding facilities to the Chinese investors and entrepreneurs, he said the CPEC Authority had been established to provide all facilities to them as early as possible.
The Foreign Minister said an MoU signed between the two countries is related to the development of Gwadar Port and to make it a hub of regional trade and connectivity.
He said under another MoU, to redress water shortage in Gwadar, a desalination plant of 5000 tons of water per day would be set up by China to provide clean water to Gwadar port and the new Gwadar city.
The two countries would enhance cooperation in education sector and in this regard an MoU has been signed with Higher Education Commission for smart classrooms.
Another MoU was inked to improve the lives of disabled people as they will be provided with equipment and chair.
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- 22-year-old Samina dies in Lahore’s hospital after protesting ...06:41 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019