PM Imran meets China's President Xi in Beijing
BEIJING - Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday met Chinese President Xi Jinping in Beijing and discussed issues of bilateral importance.
According to details, in a meeting held at Great Hall of the People, the two leaders exchanged views on regional and international issues.
PM Imran also held bilateral talks with Chinese Premier Li Keqiang at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing.
The meeting revolved primarily around the strengthening of bilateral economic partnership. During the meeting, Pakistan and China, both agreed to strengthen socio-economic ties, along with signing a number of agreements and Memoranda of Understanding (MoUs).
- Guterres commends Pakistan’ contributions towards UN’s charter, ...10:53 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan to name all development projects after top taxpayers09:59 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- PTI announces 3-day mourning as Naeemul Haque laid to rest in Karachi09:53 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- COVID-19: Coronavirus death toll rises to 1,666 in China09:43 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- UN chief Guterres calls for full respect to human rights in Occupied ...09:36 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- Shahid Afridi and wife welcome 5th baby girl01:41 PM | 15 Feb, 2020
- 10 restaurants in Lahore for a romantic date on V-day12:08 PM | 13 Feb, 2020
- Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas are reportedly expecting their first ...10:26 AM | 13 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019