PM Imran meets China's President Xi in Beijing
BEIJING - Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday met Chinese President Xi Jinping in Beijing and discussed issues of bilateral importance.
According to details, in a meeting held at Great Hall of the People, the two leaders exchanged views on regional and international issues.
PM Imran also held bilateral talks with Chinese Premier Li Keqiang at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing.
The meeting revolved primarily around the strengthening of bilateral economic partnership. During the meeting, Pakistan and China, both agreed to strengthen socio-economic ties, along with signing a number of agreements and Memoranda of Understanding (MoUs).
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019