Apple says goodbye to iTunes with MacOS update
The music player has now been split up into three separate apps: Apple TV, Apple Music, and Podcasts and users can still listen to music in the Music app, enjoy podcasts in Podcasts, and watch films and TV shows in TV but all of them will not be lumped together in iTunes.
The brunt of iTunes removal is being faced by DJs as they used to harness the app to entertain the public without much hassle though efforts are underway to help solve the 'crisis'.
Scores of popular DJ apps like Rekordbox and Traktor read XML files, and over the years iTunes became the de facto app for them to search through massive file libraries and quickly find tracks while entertaining public.
- ‘History in Making’ — Pakistani plane flies directly to US for ...10:07 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Petrol price slashed by Rs7.06 per litre in Pakistan09:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Abrar Ul Haq tests positive for COVID-1908:32 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NASA, SpaceX launch astronauts to orbit from America in historic test ...06:59 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Raising a daughter is a huge responsibility: Humaima Malick05:08 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020