Apple says goodbye to iTunes with MacOS update
The music player has now been split up into three separate apps: Apple TV, Apple Music, and Podcasts and users can still listen to music in the Music app, enjoy podcasts in Podcasts, and watch films and TV shows in TV but all of them will not be lumped together in iTunes.
The brunt of iTunes removal is being faced by DJs as they used to harness the app to entertain the public without much hassle though efforts are underway to help solve the 'crisis'.
Scores of popular DJ apps like Rekordbox and Traktor read XML files, and over the years iTunes became the de facto app for them to search through massive file libraries and quickly find tracks while entertaining public.
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- MCC best Multan Sultan by 72 runs in T20 match06:29 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- AIOU to execute ‘Hunarmand Pakistan’ program05:58 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Govt to facilitate increase pharmaceutical exports up to $5 billion05:46 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- PSL5 set to start Thursday05:32 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019