Apple says goodbye to iTunes with MacOS update
The music player has now been split up into three separate apps: Apple TV, Apple Music, and Podcasts and users can still listen to music in the Music app, enjoy podcasts in Podcasts, and watch films and TV shows in TV but all of them will not be lumped together in iTunes.
The brunt of iTunes removal is being faced by DJs as they used to harness the app to entertain the public without much hassle though efforts are underway to help solve the 'crisis'.
Scores of popular DJ apps like Rekordbox and Traktor read XML files, and over the years iTunes became the de facto app for them to search through massive file libraries and quickly find tracks while entertaining public.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019