Sania Mirza's sister to tie knot with former cricketer Azharuddin's son
LAHORE - International tennis star Sania Mirza has confirmed sister Anam Mirza’s marriage with former Indian cricket captain’s son. Mirza shared that her sister, a fashion designer, is set to marry former Indian cricket captain Mohammad Azharuddin’s son, Asad.
“She is actually getting married in December. We just came back from her bachelorette trip to Paris. We are really excited,” Mirza told The Times Of India on Monday (yesterday).
Anam shared a picture from her bridal shower recently on her Instagram handle, she has also posted photos with soon to be husband, Asad.
Her first marriage to former husband Akbar Rasheed in November 2016 ended in divorce two years later.
Here, wishing a blessed, happy life ahead to the couple.
- Rain stops second day of 1st Test match with Sri Lanka at 222 against ...10:55 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Lawyers, doctors on strike after PIC clash10:30 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Infinix grand reward for its customers to celebrate Blessed Week10:26 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Stern action to be taken against violent lawyers, says Punjab Health ...09:30 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019