Sania Mirza's sister to tie knot with former cricketer Azharuddin's son
LAHORE - International tennis star Sania Mirza has confirmed sister Anam Mirza’s marriage with former Indian cricket captain’s son. Mirza shared that her sister, a fashion designer, is set to marry former Indian cricket captain Mohammad Azharuddin’s son, Asad.
“She is actually getting married in December. We just came back from her bachelorette trip to Paris. We are really excited,” Mirza told The Times Of India on Monday (yesterday).
Anam shared a picture from her bridal shower recently on her Instagram handle, she has also posted photos with soon to be husband, Asad.
Her first marriage to former husband Akbar Rasheed in November 2016 ended in divorce two years later.
Here, wishing a blessed, happy life ahead to the couple.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019