Corps Commanders' Conference reviews security situation
The conference was chaired by Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif.
According to a statement by Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) the corps commanders also took up the matter of professional readiness of Pakistan army during the meeting. They expressed their satisfaction on steps being taken to curb terrorism.
Earlier on Monday at least three terrorists were killed when a Pakistani-made drone 'Burraq' carried out an operation in the Shawal valley of North Waziristan tribal agency.
A high-profile target was said to be among the terrorists killed in the drone operation.
1st ever use of Pak made Burraq Drone today. Hit a terrorist compound in Shawal Valley killing 3 high profile terrorists.Details follow
— AsimBajwaISPR (@AsimBajwaISPR) September 7, 2015
The home made armed drone “Burraq”, which translates as “flying horse”, was introduced to the public in March this year.
- First black US state secretary Colin Powell dies of Covid-1906:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ushna Shah sets internet ablaze with new bold pictures04:40 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021