PTI wants escape from upcoming by-polls: PML-N leaders
He was addressing a press conference along with Chairman Privatization Commission Muhammad Zubair and MNA Talal Chaudhry in Islamabad on Tuesday.
He said PTI could form district governments in only nine out of the twenty-four districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Daniyal Aziz said PTI suffered defeat in elections in Cantonment Boards, Gilgit-Baltistan besides every by-election.
Speaking on the occasion, Talal Chaudhry said the proposed seven-party alliance for the local government polls in Punjab and Sindh depicts that no single party can contest against PML-N.
Muhammad Zubair said inflation has declined significantly and economic condition today is much better than the past
- Pakistan becomes 'fourth most expensive' country in world12:20 AM | 21 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: South Africa beat Pakistan in warm-up match11:44 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani doctor elected to top US health institution National ...11:18 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- PDM revives anti-government movement with protest in Rawalpindi10:51 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Mansha Pasha celebrates birthday with friends and family04:36 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drugs case: Aryan Khan’s bail plea rejected by Mumbai court03:25 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Ayesha Omar and Shoaib Malik’s new bold photos set internet on fire02:00 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021