PTI wants escape from upcoming by-polls: PML-N leaders
He was addressing a press conference along with Chairman Privatization Commission Muhammad Zubair and MNA Talal Chaudhry in Islamabad on Tuesday.
He said PTI could form district governments in only nine out of the twenty-four districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Daniyal Aziz said PTI suffered defeat in elections in Cantonment Boards, Gilgit-Baltistan besides every by-election.
Speaking on the occasion, Talal Chaudhry said the proposed seven-party alliance for the local government polls in Punjab and Sindh depicts that no single party can contest against PML-N.
Muhammad Zubair said inflation has declined significantly and economic condition today is much better than the past
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021