SHC orders removal of Mama Qadeer's name from ECL
Mama Qadeer is a leader of Voice of Baloch Missing Persons (VMPB) organisation and led a long march to Islamabad demanding release of Baloch missing persons.
The bench comprising of Justice Ahmed Ali Shaikh and Justice Farooq Ali Shah gave the verdict in a petition filed by VMPB leader.
Earlier Abdul Qadeer Baloch was not allowed by auhtorities to leave country in March this year when he was supposed to attend a weekend conference on rights violations claimed in Sindh and Balochistan provinces of country in New York.
Mama Qadeer often comes up with an allegations that hundreds of members of separatist groups from Balochistan have disappeared in recent years at the hands of security forces. Qadeer’s own son has been discovered dead as well as many others but many could not be found again.
- Pakistan Navy thwarts Indian submarine’s intrusion bid: ISPR (VIDEO)02:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bill Gates was warned against sending ‘flirty’ emails to a female ...01:34 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh and Oman lock horns in must-win game today12:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto reveals her son's name09:41 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021