Chinese Foreign Minister invites PM Imran to international expo as guest of honour
Yi arrived in Pakistan on Friday for a three-day visit, a day after US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and US military chief General Dunford visited Islamabad.
The Chinese foreign minister held a one-on-one meeting with Shah Mehmood Qureshi in which both discussed ways to cement ties between the two all-weather friends, especially in the backdrop of regional security and multi-billion Dollars China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
After the meeting, a delegation level talks were held led by the foreign ministers.
Wang Yi is also scheduled to meet Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Speaker National Assembly Asad Qaiser and various leaders of the opposition parties as well.
*More info to follow...
- Co-build ecosystem with Haier brand seminar 202109:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Aiman Zaman and husband respond to leaked video controversy08:51 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Ex-Corps commander Bilal Akbar appointed Pakistan’s new envoy to ...08:19 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- PSL 6 – PCB seeks permission for up to 14,000 spectators in the ...08:12 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Reema Khan receives Covid-19 vaccine in US (VIDEO)02:33 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- ‘Mashroob-e-Maghrib’ – Hareem Shah reveals the favourite drink ...03:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021