PM Imran's sons reach Islamabad from London on 4-day visit
Sulaiman Isa Khan and Qasim Khan live in London with their mother, Jemima Goldshmit, the former wife of the newly elected prime minister.
Both brothers will stay at Banigala residence, where the third wife of PM Imran and first lady of Pakistan Bushra Imran is also living.
It is their first visit since their father took oath as prime minister of Pakistan. They had not attended the oath-taking ceremony of their father.
On August 18, before the cricketer-turned-politician assumed office, Goldsmith had said: "The boys are very sad not to be there but IK was adamant that they should not come."
- 'Dollars will rain on the ground from a helicopter...' Pakistani ...11:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate resolution condemns misleading Google, Wikipedia search ...11:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate passes resolution against circulation of fake currency notes ...11:09 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Winter Sports Festival concludes in Naltar; GB Scouts and PAF ...10:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021