PPP to submit evidences of rigging to Judicial Commission
Ahsan, while talking to media persons, said I will personally submit proves of irregularities in elections to NA-124 where my wife was among candidates. “Solid evidences were found in this regard during an inquiry conducted on the orders of election tribunal,” he maintained.
Earlier PPP Co-Chairman Asif Ali Zardari had welcomed the announcement of a judicial commission to look into the allegations of rigging in general elections of 2013.
- Sharjah builds on its FDI appeal in 2020; attracts $220 million in ...04:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Has State Bank of Pakistan restricted ATM withdrawal limit to Rs1,000?03:21 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik finally reveal the name of their baby girl01:50 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021