India extremely disappointed over Lakhvi’s release order
The media, while quoting a senior official of Indian Home Ministry, said that Pakistan has been asked to take every legal step to ensure Lakhvi doesn’t come out of the jail following the court order.
Earlier today Lahore High Court (LHC) had dismissed the detention orders of Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi ordering the government to immediately release him.
Islamabad High Court (IHC) released Lakhvi on bail around a month ago but the police arrested for another case but upon another court order to set him free authorities took him into custody to maintain the public order under MPO-III.
The accused is currently detained in Adiala Jail of Rawalpindi along with other six companions.
His trial is underway since 2009.
- Five terrorists killed by security forces in N Waziristan operation: ...11:24 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Six arrested for chanting 'Pakistan Zindabad' in New Delhi (VIDEO)10:41 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- South Africa beat Pakistan by 13 runs in women’s 2nd ODI10:20 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Infinix unveils latest Hot 10 play at PKR 16,99910:10 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar-Mahmood’s wedding – Mehfil-e-Milad held at Bilawal House05:07 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal tie the knot today04:51 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Chaudhry The Martyr – Trailer of biopic on slain Karachi cop ...03:45 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021