Asaan Dukaan to create 1,000,000 digital businesses in Pakistan
KARACHI – The Sindh Government is striving hard to provide maximum job opportunities to the jobless youth of the Province as per prevailing recruitment policies; also private sector is playing a vital role to combat the prime problem of the time.
This was expressed by Sindh Minister for Information and Local Government Syed Nasir Hussain Shah while addressing as Chief Guest at a ribbon-cutting ceremony arranged by Techstirr (Pvt.) Limited at Schon Centre, here. Mayer H Schon, Director Techstirr, Tahir Schon and AR Chinoy were also present on the occasion.
Talking to the Management of Techstirr, the minister said it is indeed a good sign that the private sector is helping government by working hard against the unemployment issue in Pakistan.
On the occasion, while replying to the questions of pressmen, Syed Nasir Hussain Shah said, according to the vision of Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Sindh Government has always prioritised the schemes formulated for the improvement of poor masses life standard, who belong to the down trodden areas; focusing on providing better opportunities to overcome the state of joblessness.
Mayer H Schon said on the occasion that Techstirr is at the forefront of digitization in Pakistan. “We aim to bring socio-economic uplift to Pakistan and our aim is to create 1,000,000 digital businesses via our Asaan Dukaan platform. Asaan Dukaan is a mobile application and website platform which enables anybody to operate their own digital business online and own their own platform. Whether you sell jewelry, clothes, cakes or any other product, you can become a digital entrepreneur via Asaan Dukaan.”
Later on, the provincial minister cut the ribbon at the launching ceremony of “Asaan Dukaan” arranged by Techstirr Limited.
- Will sit on opposition benches if loses confidence vote, says PM Imran07:12 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- ECO Summit – PM Imran stresses regional connectivity for development06:35 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- German envoy meets Pakistan Army chief, pledges to boost bilateral ...05:57 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Who can attend Hajj 2021? Saudi Arabia makes key announcement05:37 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- IHC orders removal of ex-ISI chief Durrani’s name from ECL04:53 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Rakhi Sawant and brother Rakesh accused of fraud02:22 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Mahira Khan faces backlash for supporting Mera Jism Meri Marzi slogan02:05 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Deepika Padukone and Tiger Shroff accused of plagiarism07:21 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021