PM Abbasi reaffirms policy of non-interference in other countries' affairs
Talking to Maldives Foreign Minister Dr. Mohamed Asim in Islamabad on Friday, he said relations between Pakistan and Maldives are characterized by cordiality, mutual respect, and commonality of interests.
He expressed satisfaction over the trajectory of brotherly bilateral relations.
The Maldivian Foreign Minister briefed the Prime Minister on the developments that led to the declaration of a state of emergency in his country.
He reaffirmed Maldives’ support to Pakistan’s initiatives for bringing peace and stability in the region.
The Foreign Minister appreciated Pakistan for its support to the people and the Government of Maldives. He thanked the Prime Minister for the warm welcome and hospitality accorded to him.
- China announces 'over 6%' economic growth target, tech plans02:44 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Biden picks another Pakistani-American for key role02:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021