PM Abbasi reaffirms policy of non-interference in other countries' affairs
Talking to Maldives Foreign Minister Dr. Mohamed Asim in Islamabad on Friday, he said relations between Pakistan and Maldives are characterized by cordiality, mutual respect, and commonality of interests.
He expressed satisfaction over the trajectory of brotherly bilateral relations.
The Maldivian Foreign Minister briefed the Prime Minister on the developments that led to the declaration of a state of emergency in his country.
He reaffirmed Maldives’ support to Pakistan’s initiatives for bringing peace and stability in the region.
The Foreign Minister appreciated Pakistan for its support to the people and the Government of Maldives. He thanked the Prime Minister for the warm welcome and hospitality accorded to him.
- Taliban delegation begins talks with Western officials, rights ...11:52 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Over 22,000 government officers in Pakistan are dual national: Report11:05 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- South Africa clean sweep ODI series against India10:56 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Turkey launching 50 new development projects in Pakistan this year10:17 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- British lawmaker claims she was removed as minister over 'Muslimness'09:32 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Asim Azhar wishes Merub Ali on her birthday04:19 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Mawra Hocane spills the beans on her wedding plans03:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Hina Altaf’s father passes away08:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021