PIA relaunches Air Safari to take you to ‘Roof of the World’ (VIDEO)
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan’s national flag-carrier has commenced its Air Safari flight services once again that will take travelers atop the snowcapped peaks in the northern parts of the South Asian country.
The Air Safari flight to the Himalayas provides an awesome opportunity to visit the Roof of the World, where majestic peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, the world famous Concordia and Baltoro glacier can be viewed from the comfort of B737 Aircraft. The flight originates from Islamabad and returns back to Islamabad after 01-40 mints.
“The wait is over!! This summer, PIA Air Safari is taking you on a trip of a lifetime, where you will see the majestic K2 and mesmerizing Nanga Parbat!! Don’t miss out a chance to see the top of the world. #PIA #AirSafari,” read the airline’s official tweet.
The wait is over!! This summer, PIA Air Safari is taking you on a trip of a lifetime, where you will see the majestic K2 and mesmerizing Nanga Parbat!! Don’t miss out a chance to see the top of the world. #PIA #AirSafari pic.twitter.com/0mn6LSFcPp— PIA (@Official_PIA) July 9, 2018
Boarding the Air Safari, tourists will be able to fly through the clouds and witness the veiled splendors of Pakistan’s northern paradise from a bird’s eye view.
PIA is the first airline in the world to start Air Safari with jet aircraft.
- Madar-e-Millat Fatima Jinnah remembered on death anniversary03:51 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran opens Islamabad infectious diseases hospital built in just ...02:53 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Celebrate Eid-ul-Azha with simplicity amid COVID-19 crisis, PM Imran ...02:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Veteran Bollywood actor Jagdeep dies at 8101:31 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020