Sanju: Real life Kamli, Paresh Ghelani writes heartfelt letter to Sanjay Dutt
The movie showed the harsh journey of Khaylnayak actor and one character which has gained a lot of attention from the viewers is Sanjay's close friend Kamli, played by Vicky Kaushal in the film. Kaushal’s character called Kamli in the film is based upon Munna Bhai M.B.B.S movie star’s close friend, Paresh Ghelani. Ghelani, since the release of the film, has been at the center of quite a few discussions, thanks to the deep bond he shares with Dutt. Vicky Kaushal was super excited to play the role of Sanjay's close friend in Sanju and he shared his happiness on his Instagram account with his followers.
Recently, Ghelani took to social media site Twitter to share a heartfelt note on the relationship he shares with Dutt.
Ghelani wrote a lengthy post in which he described the kind of roller-coaster ride he has been on along with Dutt. The caption of Ghelani’s post read, “its been many years of staying away from the social media, I finally give-in to embrace it. as I begin, here to you my brother @duttsanjay a note that I have been writing in my head and heart for a very long time and now here it is all in the open.”
its been many years of staying away from the social media, i finally give-in to embrace it. as i begin, here to you my brother @duttsanjay a note that i have been writing in my head and heart for a very long time and now here it is all in the open. pic.twitter.com/tJ59jvktl3— Paresh Ghelani (@impareshghelani) July 7, 2018
Paresh has also expressed his true feelings in the post, “After watching Sanju, I was numb, numb with limitless emotions. I just wanted to hug him, hold onto him, and cry. Cry endlessly to the years we had lost, to the years we stood by and witnessed this roller-coaster ride called life and the irrevocable loss of loved ones…To the mistakes, we cannot undo, to the strength we cannot find elsewhere, but in each other.”
Vicky Kaushal’s performance in the film as Ghelani has been Liked by the critics, as well as all the viewers. The Saajan movie star has also thanked his friend in a recent post.
You are the pillar of my strength. Thank you for being there, then and now. Welcome to the world of social media buddy! Love you lots. https://t.co/APgxFUbJIv— Sanjay Dutt (@duttsanjay) July 8, 2018
We agree to you Sanjay, friends are surely a source of strength and hope in life.
- Cyclone Tauktae – Heavy rains kill 4, affect over 42,000 in Sri ...06:14 PM | 16 May, 2021
- US forces leave key Afghanistan military base05:22 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone TAUKTAE 'will not make landfall on Pakistan's coastal belt'04:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ends COVID-19 lockdown tomorrow04:18 PM | 16 May, 2021
- FM Qureshi reaffirms Pakistan's unflinching support to Palestinians ...03:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 9 million Insta followers in style10:06 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021