Taseer assassination: IHC upholds Mumtaz Qadri's death penalty
Muamtaz Qadri, a police commando who killed one of the country's top politicians for his support to a blasphemy accused, was awarded death sentence by an anti-terrorism court (ATC) over the high-profile assassination.
Today, the IHC rejected Qadri’s appeal against conviction and upheld ATC’s decision in the ruling that was reserved last month.
- Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-February-28- ...11:20 AM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 February 202111:05 AM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistani lookalike of Aishwarya Rai goes viral (VIDEO)10:45 AM | 28 Feb, 2021
- After Elite and Dolphin squad, Lahore police introduce another patrol ...10:15 AM | 28 Feb, 2021
- PM Imran to launch Nandana fort tourist project today09:30 AM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Bilal Saeed's 'Baari' crosses 100 million views milestone on Youtube08:56 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Indians boycott 'Spider-Man' over anti-Modi tweet11:41 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- 'Chaar Darkht' – Ali Gul Pir trolls India in #FantasticTeaDay video05:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021