KP govt warns terrorists’ families
A public notice issued by the provincial government on Saturday states the head of family would be booked under the same sections as of terrorists’, if not reported the departments concerned about any family member’s involvement in terror activities.
The KP government has asked the families and legal guardians of those who have gone missing and are feared to be involved in any terror activity, to contact nearest police station/assistant political agent, and also provide their photographs.
Warning of stern action, the government notice states that the head of family would face hanging, life prison, or property confiscation in case of not abiding by the new rules.
- Pakistan’s ‘best bank' denies trans rights activist an account ...11:52 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan Air Force chief meets Turkish defence industries head11:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Woman accusing Babar Azam of sexual abuse says video of her ...11:08 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Punjab CM Buzdar lays foundation stone of Sheikhupura-Gujranwala road10:45 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- US threatens India with sanctions over purchase of Russian S-400 air ...10:39 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 30th birthday04:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021