Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas reportedly obtained license for marriage
In the past, Nick has spoken about how it all started; now he has revealed why Priyanka is the right person for him. Speaking to USA Today, Nick revealed that Priyanka is the one person in front of whom he can be his real self.
According to details, The couple recently visited the Beverly Hills Courthouse last week and filled out the paperwork to obtain the license.
The report further stated that the couple was planning to bring the license with them to India for their wedding in December and then will eventually file the license in the US to make the marriage official in both countries.
The couple wanted to get the legal issues sorted before their wedding. Also, the sources told the publication that the stars will be taking their marriage license to India for their wedding in December and filing it in the US after to make their marriage official in both countries.
Can't wait to see pictures of a star-studded wedding of Priyanka- Nick. Are you excited too?
- 'Dollars will rain on the ground from a helicopter...' Pakistani ...11:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate resolution condemns misleading Google, Wikipedia search ...11:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate passes resolution against circulation of fake currency notes ...11:09 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Winter Sports Festival concludes in Naltar; GB Scouts and PAF ...10:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021