ANCPL starts independent operations in Pakistan
Operations in Pakistan as an independent entity will enable ANCPL to capture the market share and generate value for its customers at a superior and faster rate, with substantially fewer risks, uncertainties and social costs in comparison to its previous status, it added.
The board of directors of Akzo Nobel Chemicals (SMC-Private) Limited comprised of three members, Jehanzeb Khan (non-executive director), Bart Kaster (non-executive director) and David Evans (executive director).
The newly-appointed General Manager M M Zainul Abideen looks at the transfer of the chemicals business from Akzo Nobel Pakistan Limited as an exciting opportunity to grow in the dynamic market of Pakistan.
“We believe that we have the right professional expertise, significant industry experience, as well as a proven track record of innovation and sustainability to look forward to a promising future,” he added.
- My investor is my master’, Pakistan’s PM Shehbaz tells Turkish ...05:40 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Imran Khan reaches Rawalpindi amid threats, to address PTI’s ...03:02 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- SBP governor confident of $1bn Sukuk repayment before due date02:44 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Sania Mirza rubs shoulder with husband Shoaib Malik amid divorce ...01:09 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Humaima Malick pays special tribute to Anjuman Shaheen at LUX Style ...10:05 PM | 25 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022
- India falls behind Pakistan, Myanmar in Global Hunger Index02:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2022