Karachi born model dies of drug overdose in Lahore
According to details, three men accused of the murder, identified as Usman, Hasan Butt and Umar Raza Butt left the girl in an unconscious state at the Government Teaching Hospital in Shahdara and fled.
The police have registered a case against three accused Hassan, Umar and Usman who had left the girl’s dead body in the hospital.
After the police successfully unlocked her mobile phone, unveiling the stunning revelations that the aspiring model was in touch with the three accused men, residents of Gulshan-e-Ravi area in Lahore.
According to media reports, Iqra died two days ago while doctors said her blood samples revealed that she was drugged before she died.
Police officers launched an investigation into the matter and found that the model had taken ice heroin with the men who left her at the hospital.
The police have also called her father from Karachi while police says that the murder details would further be ascertained after the post-mortem.
- Students of grade 1-12 will be promoted without taking exams: Sindh ...10:52 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 72,460 cases of coronavirus – 1,5 43 confirmed ...10:10 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan has cheapest fuel cost in South Asia, says PM Iman11:56 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Two Pakistan High commission officials asked to leave India in 24 ...10:40 PM | 31 May, 2020
- ‘History in Making’ — Pakistani plane flies directly to US for ...10:07 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Raising a daughter is a huge responsibility: Humaima Malick05:08 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020