Zil-Haj 2018 moon sighting meeting on Sunday
Chairman of the Committee Mufti Muneeb-ur-Rehman would chair the meeting of Sindh Zonal Ruet-e-Hilal Committee at Pakistan Meteorological Department building, Main University Road, Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi, whereas, the other members of the committee would join the meetings of their respective Provincial/District Ruet-e-Hilal Committees, said a press release on Friday.
Likewise, the zonal committee of Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) would hold its meeting at the building of Ministry of Religious Affairs, near General Post Office (GPO), Islamabad.
All information about the position of crescent could be conveyed to Chairman, Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee on Cell No. 0300-9285203 and 0321-2022000. Director General Syed Mushahid Hussain Khalid could be informed on his cell No 0300-6831822. The information regarding crescent sighting could be intimated to Deputy Director Jarullah (Q) at his cell no 0308-7777556; 021-99261412; 021-99261413 (Met Department).
Chairman Ruet-e-Hilal Committee Mufti Muneeb-ur-Rehman would announce the decision of crescent sighting or otherwise subsequently on the basis of information received.
- India spreading sectarian violence to destabilize Pakistan, says FM ...09:51 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- All you need to know about new US president Biden’s inauguration ...08:42 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan's Tech minister welcomes Whatsapp decision to delay change ...08:27 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Online fraud! Indian journalist quits NDTV to take up unreal 'Harvard ...07:59 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 30th birthday04:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021