PM Imran Khan reviews performances of ministers during cabinet meeting
All the ministries and divisions presented their reports to the premier for review in line with Imran Khan's vision of accountability.
During the meeting, different matters including terms of service delivery, austerity measures and future plans, with a view to improving the performance of each ministry were discussed.
It was decided in the meeting that each ministry would be tasked with a specific strategic plan for implementation over the next five years.
The cabinet also decided that review meetings similar to today's moot would be held every three months to better judge the performance of the ministries, and adopt corrective measures where required.
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020