PM Imran Khan reviews performances of ministers during cabinet meeting
All the ministries and divisions presented their reports to the premier for review in line with Imran Khan's vision of accountability.
During the meeting, different matters including terms of service delivery, austerity measures and future plans, with a view to improving the performance of each ministry were discussed.
It was decided in the meeting that each ministry would be tasked with a specific strategic plan for implementation over the next five years.
The cabinet also decided that review meetings similar to today's moot would be held every three months to better judge the performance of the ministries, and adopt corrective measures where required.
- ‘Disappointed yet again,’ says Babar Azam after ECB calls of ...10:17 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Avenfield case – NAB to auction Nawaz Sharif’s properties in ...09:25 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Babar Masih wins Pakistan silver medal at IBSF 6-Red Snooker World Cup08:42 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran meets Pakistan’s T20 World Cup squad tomorrow08:11 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Juhi Chawla shares a throwback clip from her first TV show03:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2021